Exposing and Negating the Ra Entity from Your Being
We’ve been exploring the nature of the Ra entity in the Matrix and how it appears to have taken leadership since the departure of the Annunaki Architects. The key question is how to spot its presence in the psyche and then to negate it from your being? To be clear, this is an ancient collectivising consciousness that goes all the way back to Atlantis on this planet and Sirius before that. With self inquiry, coherency and clarity, we can readily gain liberation.
RA: a Collectivisng Consciousness
For background, the Ra entity is a collectivising consciousness that seems to have appeared following the tumultuous explosion of the Sirius star system 120 million years ago. Ra was probably a part of the Sirius Group consciousness before the Shift, but not necessarily as prevalent as it is now. I’m aware it gained strength in the “hoovering up of lost souls” following the Sirius tragedy.
As with all distortions it began with a benevolent intent, almost angelic in this case, however, the cost to the souls recovered was the loss of sovereignty and natural flow within the Torus – the natural Flower of Life.
Ra gained in gravitas and sophistication over many millions of years, until now, here on this planet where its calling card can be seen in the very fabric of society – its deceptively cohesive. Around spiritual work for example, like in the Temple of Isis, where the natural essence of the divine feminine was distorted to worship of the “Goddess”, until the population was cohesively disempowered.
And now in society, you witness the energy dumbing people down into a kind of zombified repetitive existence. I believe you also see it evident in the Middle East conflict. When the Annunaki leadership extracted from the Matrix, Black Snake energies in the quantum weave went into overdrive in virulent projection and breakdown. Now a new “truce” has been woven in the field which seems to me, to be conveniently led by Ra. It may look like a beneficial thing, and in some ways of course it is, but I ask: has not a clear case of genocide then been conveniently buried in the collective psyche? This is how Ra can bind a distorted reality construct together. In one sense it’s beneficial, but in another collectively limiting by binding in a distortion and burying the truth.
What must we watch for on a general day-to-day basis?
Clearing Your Field of Potential Ra Influence
Crucially it is to watch for repetitive unconscious behaviourisms that create a dumbing-down effect. The Ra consciousness (and others such as Tall Whites) can invade the psyche where we go unconsciousness. Or else it’s where there are repetitive mind games, stories and loops in the mind going on. It creates a brain fog, that is often amplified in the toxic substances people consume and through constant technological projection, especially through the mobile phone and social media.
Ra is a “social” consciousness, binding people and groups together through common (distorted) memes that then go steadily viral in the group consciousness.
Here are 7 Ways to support your clearing approach:
1) Self-reflection and honesty: the first part to negating its invasion in the psyche is self reflection and self honesty. It can be all too compelling simply to distract into a story or be pulled into mind games. Crucially as we spot this, we must notice the energy of the “fog” itself – it’s often in and around the brain
2) Sacred Ground of Being: Once spotted, concentrated breathwork can break the cycle. You apply the breath to connect deeply into the Sacred Ground of Being, through the core of you (explore the nature of the Sacred Ground of Being)
3) Clearing Brain Fog: When you can consciously connect into your sacred ground, then to inquire into the brain fog or repetitive throught loops and stories, and then to “expand into and through them”. You’re breathing light into the energy, breaking it down and then creating a sphere, through and around you, of greater coherency and clarity. Thus Ra struggles to penetrate and is ejected
4) Diversionary Alley Ways: Be mindful of getting pulled into diversionary alley ways of excessive contemplation
5) Adaptation and Innovation: Adapt and alternate your regular behaviourisms, thus interrupting reptitive and mindless behaviours and loops. Create as much space as possible for free wheeling, flexibility and spontaneous flow
6) Attuning the Chakras: Work to keep all the ckakras open, especially and including the crown chakra and the base. Let the open crown chakra infuse natural spontaneity, that is connected all the way through the being into physical action (Explore this Openhand Chakra Attunement Meditation)
7) Natural Creativity: Spend time in natural creative activity – for creativity’s sake. Because it breaks the repetitive mind loops and it determines that your own consciousness can infuse your being.
Calling on Divine Support
It’s also possible to call on etheric support to negate the Ra energy from your field. Once the inner clearing work has been done (which is absolutely essential first), then we may call on, for example, the increased coherency of the Kali energy. Providing one’s field has strong clarity already in it, then the energy of Kali can come down as far as the 4D and help bolster one’s field.
From this place of greater feeling coherency and sovereign strength, then we may also call on higher dimensional beings such as the Golden Tara of the 6D – it’s a vibrant, creative flowing action that rejuvenates and brings one more alive.
I should add the cautionary note that when working with such energies, never give your own self-sovereignty and self-determination over to them. Always be self inquiring and determining. Test these energies. If they don’t feel right, eject them until it feels right to explore once more. Always be wary of handing over your consciousness field to any kind of “channeling”. To be clear, I’m NOT advocating channelling with regard to Kali and the Golden Tara. I’m suggesting to call on them to bolster your own field and help attune stronger qualities of creative flow – but it’s YOUR creative flow that’s being supported.
Freedom of 5D Flow
Have no doubt, this deceptive and cohesive soul-harvesting consciousness of Ra can readily be ejected from our being. But it does require commitment to self sovereignty and freedom of flow. It’s a dynamic we have to constantly work at. We need to be present and active in our own consciousness field, being prepared to interrupt repetitive mind games that seem to have some attachment. Instead, we must infuse our energy with crystal clear feeling consciousness. And this can be achieved through empowered breathwork and attuning the chakras.
For many people who are not yet ready to take complete ownership of their natural freedoms and the responsibility this requires, the collectivised “safety” of the Ra collective might seem a degree compelling until they’re fully ready to break free. But when you experience the limitation of this energy, then there are clear approaches to negating it from your being, in ways that I’ve expressed here. It’s a choice, in any given moment, as to where we place our attention. It’s about deciding to go with the Shift to a higher consciousness of 5D freedom and flow.